The Celestion FTR15-4080HDX 15 inch Replacement low frequency loudpeaker provides high power, and a solid, reliable performance while remaining very lightweight for a product in this class! With Celestion technology built in, you can expect extremely low distortion no matter how hard you push this speaker. delivering superb heat dissipation to guarantee a massive 2000 Watts of continuous power handling (equivalent to a 1000Wrms AES), with the FTR15 4080HDX, Celestion has once again exceeded the expectations of live sound engineers worldwide.
The Celestion FTR15-4080HDX features: A unique magnet topology built into all Celestion’s FTR loudspeakers using “Full Flux Saturation” to reduce interference from transient flux, dramatically lowering unwanted harmonic distortion. Double suspension that provides exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion. Strong, die-cast aluminum chassis that is both robust and lightweight, designed to minimise distortion caused by unwanted acoustic reflections. Superior mechanical Xmax, resulting in a longer "throw". Multi-layer, Inside/Outside voice coil providing greater heat dissipation. Flexirol “stress relief” points designed to enable a smoother cone movement at extremes of excursion. Water-resistant, glass fibre impregnated cone with sealed surround and added damping for reduced cone resonances. .
Celestion FTR15-4080HDX - 15" Replacement Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 15 inch ferrite woofer provides 1000Wrms power handling and a frequency response of 40Hz-2500Hz
- 4 inch high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Also good for use in bass guitar cabinets
- Double suspension and a multi-roll surround provide exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
- Less than 10kg – very low weight for this product class
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.