The Celestion FTR12-3070C is a robust, cast aluminium replacement driver for sound reinforcement. It is purpose-built for mid/bass applications and really comes into its own when used with compact 12” enclosures. The efficient, Finite Element Analysis-optimised magnet structure delivers high BL (magnetic flux) for a tight, controlled bottom end performance that delivers truly detailed, high-definition sound reproduction.
You get a low frequency response, down to 40Hz, and a substantial 700Wrms continuous (350Wrms AES) power handling. So there’s plenty in reserve for when you really need to crank it loud! The FTR12-3070C will keep delivering superb quality, low distortion sound, even at the highest input levels thanks to Celestion’s advanced approach to loudspeaker engineering: The die-cast aluminum chassis is both robust and lightweight, designed to minimise distortion caused by unwanted acoustic reflections. A multi-layer, Inside/Outside voice coil provides the speaker with excellent thermal control, which massively reduces heat-related power compression. Low frequency response, down to 40Hz. Water-resistant, glass fibre impregnated cone with sealed surround and added damping for reduced cone resonances. Also good for use in bass guitar cabinets.
Celestion FTR123070C 12 inch Pro Replacement Speaker Features
- 12 inch ferrite mid/bass driver provides 350Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 96dB sensitivity
- 3 inch high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss due to thermal compression
- Also good for use in bass guitar cabinets
- Low frequency response, down to 40Hz
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
- Specially treated weather-resistant cone