An exquisite USA-made instrument designed for modern players with discerning tastes. The Charvel USA Select DK24 HH 2PT CM is harkening back to Charvel’s roots and born on west coast soil. The USA DK24 is meticulously built by the Charvel team at the Custom Shop in Corona, California, so nothing about this high-performance axe is overlooked.
Charvel USA Custom Shop Dinky DK24 HH Caramelized Maple Guitar with Case Features
25.5” scale length
- Alder Dinky™ body
- Scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to fingerboard
- Bolt-on two-piece caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Sculpted shredder’s heel
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard
- 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and pearl dot inlays
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH1N neck pickup
- Five-way blade switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for no-load tone control and volume knob (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low-friction
- Mini two-way toggle switch for parallel and series pickup combinations
- Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge with titanium saddles
and thick brass block
- USA-made Sperzel® die-cast locking tuners
Wrapped in either an Oxblood or Satin White finish, the Dinky alder body is paired with a two-piece bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted heel and a silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane back finish for comfortable playability. The back of the body features a scalloped lower back bout that works in tandem with the shredder cut heel to allow for easy upper fretboard access.
Built for highly-technical playing, its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, pearl dot inlays and a Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut. Luminlay side dots provide fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
Full, rich and versatile tone comes from an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The Full Shred bridge pickup soars with a bold and articulate humbucker voice, while the Alnico II Pro neck pickup delivers warm, buttery vintage tone.
Other premium modern features include a five-way blade switch, two-way toggle (series/parallel) switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge with titanium saddles and thick brass block, USA-made Sperzel locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.