The flagship of their power supplies, the state of the art DC10 link provides reliable clean power for your effect pedals. It delivers 2.800mA of the cleanest power from its 10 isolated outlets with 9 and 12V available. Besides being one of the most powerful power supplies for effect pedals on the market it also offers some new advanced features.
The adjustable outlet 10 will power pedals with non-standard voltages like e.g. Tonebones at 15V, Blackstar dirt pedals at 22V, GLAB GSC-4 controller at 24V, all high current 18V pedals from Hiwatt, a few vintage EHX and many others. Due to its very high 800mA current capability at 9 or 12V you can with this single outlet power one of the big units like Line 6 M9 or M13, VOX ToneLab or some older BOSS GT-XX Processors just to mention a few.
The mA-meter allows you to measure all your pedals’ current draw so you can use the correct outlet for each unit without “wasting” power by connecting say a 160mA pedal to a 400mA outlet instead of using a 200mA outlet. Also if you like to power three pedals using our 3-way daisy chain you can check their total mA figure and match them to an outlet with sufficient power. Should you need more outlets, even more power or some AC you can add another CIOKS link Power Supply to it. With the new DC10 link you get the best of the best from CIOKS.
Cioks DC10 Link Power Supply Features
- 10 isolated and well filtered outlets
- Total output current of 2.800ma
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic shield
- Adjustable 9-24V DC outlet with ma-meter and very high current capability
- Three high current outlets each 400ma
- Two medium current outlets each 200ma
- Four 100ma outlets for standard pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Courtesy AC mains outlet
- CIOKS unique mains link feature
- Total of 17 Flex cables included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included