The Crown XTI4002 Power Amplifier has plenty of power for mid/large sized venues and speaker systems and features state of the art technology for efficient, lightweight, and clean power. There’s no debate when you choose Crown’s XTi 2 Series, you’re choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That’s because the XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility.
You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peakx Plus Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning.
Plus, you’ll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability and you have the power to move you – and the world.
Crown XTI4002 Power Amplifier Features
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full- speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, 15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, 15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and synthesizes
a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx Plus Limiter
User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.