The absolute must-have accessory for quick and easy adjustments for guitars of all types! Adjust the truss rod, bridge height, pole pieces and so much more with the GrooveTech GTMLT1 multi-tool. The original GrooveTech Multi-Tool was an instant hit with guitar and bass players alike. Never before had a multi-tool provided such functionality or made use of pro-grade components. In spite of market acceptance, CruzTOOLS designers envisioned improvements and spent over two years developing a second generation tool that boasts significant advances.
Like the original tool, both inch and metric hex wrenches are provided with ball-ends for truss rod sizes. Tool components use professional S2 steel with an attractive polished-chrome finish.
Second-generation improvements include a 5/16-inch socket for Gibson and similar truss rod nuts, addition of 5mmand 1/16-inch hex wrenches, and a precision ruler with inch and metric scales. Finally a patent-pending one-piece body design allows smooth and easy rotation of components.
CruzTOOLS GTMLT1 Guitar and Bass Multi Tool Features
- 14 tools in one compact fold-up unit
- Inch and metric sizes for all makes and models of guitars and bass
- Truss rod size hex wrenches are ball end for easy access
- Gibson truss rod socket, 5mm and 1/16-inch hex wrenches, precision ruler
- Single-piece body for smooth component rotation
- Professional quality