The Chauvet Colorband Pix IP Stage Light is great for use as a powerful wash with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects. It’s a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor events, as a member of the Chauvet Colorist range of fixtures, this IP65-rated fixtures means you no longer have to worry about rain or a spilled drink ruining your fixtures. Use multiple units together to easily generate video effects and animations. Individual control over 12 flicker-free, tri-colored LEDs allows for custom looks at any event while impressive, built-in programs are accessible with or without DMX.
Chauvet Colorband Pix IP Stage Light Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Worry-free, outdoor rated LED strip light for use as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall-washer
- Individual LED control provides the ability to create amazing animations and video effects in an outdoor environment
- Use behind wet bars or at outdoor parties without fear of damaging the fixture
- Robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, sand and salt for all-weather applications
- Password-protected, touch-sensitive digital display ensures no one changes the show
- No need to rush through setup or teardown in the rain because the fixture is weatherproof
- Power and data linking outputs simplifies installations by reducing extra extension cables
- Integrated Gore valve prevents internal humidity build-up and allows the fixture to breathe
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Works with ShowXpress Pixels to generate complex looks with ease
- Linkable with other Colorband Pix, Colorband Pix Mini, and Colorband Tri fixtures for a coordinated light show
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.