Chauvet's Colorstrip LED Wash Light is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller. The Chauvet Colorstrip features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns. Jacking the Colorstrip into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. The Colorstrip LED by Chauvet is ideal for creating runway effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
Chauvet Colorstrip LED Wash Light Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 4-channel DMX-512 LED linear wash light
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Compatible with Chauvet Satellite system
- Additional power output: max 15 units at 120V (see manual for details)
- Additional slave output allows for color-changing runway effect (up to 31 units)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.