A Compact UV wash with COB (Chip-on-Board) LED technology, COREpar UV USB offers D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. It includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the flexibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds. High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a flicker-free performance in video applications.
Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi USB compatibility. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). The unit’s robust sit-flat housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
Chauvet COREpar UV USB Par Stage Light Features
- Compact ultra-wide UV wash with COB (Chip-on-Board) technology
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes, IRC-6 or D-Fi USB
- Fits best in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST