D-Fi Hub from Chauvet is a compact, easy-to-use DMX unit that functions as either a transmitter or receiver. For more stable communication between units, it operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an ‘auto’ function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly. You can wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures simultaneously, and operate them using the simple navigation on the OLED digital display.
Chauvet D-Fi Hub Wireless DMX Lighting Controller Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Compact, easy-to-use wireless D-Fi transmitter and receiver in a single unit
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.