DMX-AN from Chauvet is a converter that functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface. It features a multi-purpose Art-Net/sACN node that converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes. Its built-in web-based GUI means no universe/subnet setup and its durable Neutrik etherCON in/through port ensures reliability. DMX-AN supports power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply and both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or sACN.
Chauvet DJ DMX AN DMX to ARTNet Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Multi-purpose Art-Net/sACN node converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes
- No universe/subnet setup with the built-in web based GUI
- Durable Neutrik etherCON in/through port ensures reliability
- Supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply
- Both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or sACN
- Functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface
- Onboard LED indicators quickly inform status
- Integrated mounting bracket to quickly install into any location
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.