The FlareCON Air from Chauvet allows you to use your smart phone and tablet as a wireless DMX controller! This incredible unit works with all Chauvet DJ Freedom series fixtures as well as all D-Fi products for versatile control over your rig.
The built-in Wi-Fi transmitter connects with cell phones and tablets running the FREE FlareCON app, to allow the user to control the connected lighting fixtures. The FlareCON Air then converts the Wi-Fi signal from the phone or tablet into D-Fi and wirelessly transmits those signals to an unlimited number of receivers.
The FlareCON app is available for both Android and iOS in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi lights or receivers. The FlareCON Air is fully FCC and RTTE compliant.
Chauvet FlareCON Air Lighting Controller for Smart Devices Features
- FlareCON App is now available for download on Android and iOS
- Compact, easy-to-use Wi-Fi receiver and wireless D-Fi transmitter in a single unit
- Compatible with Android operating system and Mac iOS on both smartphones and tablets
- Output can be used in wireless D-Fi or wired DMX protocols
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant