A feature-packed moving head spot, the Intimidator Spot 355 IRC has a rotating 3-facet prism that can split the beam to expand the coverage area while the manual zoom can increase the throw distance. The Intimidator is fitted with a 90 W LED light.
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 355 IRC Effect Light Features
- Feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 90 W LED to enhance any event or application
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Split the beam and cover a larger area with the rotating 3-facet prism
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Quickly and easily change gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs
Other features include an easy-access gobo door that makes it simple to change gobos for customized looks and a Totem mode that keeps beams focused on the dance floor. Up to four fixtures can be linked to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in automated or sound mode. Set, save, and recall one scene directly from the full-color LCD display. Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs.