The Shocker 90 IRC is lightweight and little, and packs a brilliant, blinding white punch. It is a blinder that strobes and has 4 zones of control for a range of effects and patterns. Its eye-catching, automated programs work with Master/Slave mode to create a strobing light show quickly and easily. The Shocker 90 is controlled via the control panel or with the optional CHAUVET® IRC-6 wireless remote. If you want even more flexibility use a CHAUVET DMX controller! The Shocker 90 has a rugged die-cast housing and fits beautifully in the CHAUVET CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag. It is easy to carry, perfect for mobile DJs, and looks great in any rig.
Chauvet Shocker 90 IRC Effect Light Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- High-power, LED strobe light creates attractive effects using 4 zones of control
- Rugged die-cast housing makes it ideal for mobile applications
- Eye-catching automated programs via Master/Slave or DMX mode
- Multiple programs create pulsing effects and chases
- Combine ring control and special effect macros for stunning visual impact
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.