Featuring a 15" speaker powered by a 1,000 watts, the CVE-15 is ideal for mobile DJs, houses of worship, clubs, restaurants and more. The Cerwin Vega CVE-15 powered speaker features Class D Power, a 15” woofer and a 1” exit high frequency compression driver. Besides the 2 Combo XLR/TRS Inputs and one XLR output, there are 5 easy-to-use DSP driven Modes to tailor your sound.
Cerwin Vega CVE-15 Powered Loudspeaker Features
- 1000 Watt Class D Amplifier for cool, reliable operation
- 5 selectable Sound Settings on all tops to fit any environment
- Thermal protection circuitry keeps you going when the party gets hot
- Universal switching power supply—100/110/240V, 50/60 Hz
- 2-channel Neutrik combo line/mic inputs
- Proprietary CV Loud Limiter to prevent distortion
- Bluetooth pairing and wireless linkage
- 90° wide dispersion coverage
- Lightweight, durable cabinet
In addition each CVE speaker allows audio streaming via Bluetooth from any smartphone or tablet, mono or even stereo paired. The lightweight polymer enclosure design combined with 128dB of headroom, makes the CVE-15 the ideal solution for live applications. Listen for yourself to Cerwin Vega’s 65 years of experience.
Even though the CVE series is driven by advanced DSP and loaded with technology, the simplified yet effective control panel allows for quick, efficient setup. There is no complicated display, dial-knob or endless menus to scroll through. Just access all controls with the push of a button to tailor your sound to the environment and your taste. Stream audio from any smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, in mono or stereo paired mode. The CVE Series is ideal for gigs where portability is paramount, or a lightweight, integrated audio solution is essential.
The CVE-15 full-range polymer enclosure top delivers professional, accurate sound with exceptional clarity, wide dispersion, rich bass, and plenty of headroom when the party gets hot. Listen for yourself to Cerwin Vega’s 65 years of experience.