The powered EL-36DP Earthquake subwoofer continues the legacy of innovation by one of Pro Audio’s most passionate pioneers. With high-efficiency woofers and cabinets based on Gene Czerwinski original designs, plus Cerwin Vega's new Tour Shield outer coating; Cerwin-Vega remains the undisputed leader in combining a tradition of powerful performance with cutting-edge technology.
Cerwin Vega EL-36DP Powered Earthquake Subwoofer Features
- 18" Folded Horn Earthquake™ Bass System
- Durable Cerwin-Vega Tour Shield Protective Coating
- 2000 Watts of Active Power
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz to 673 Hz
- Thunderous bass extension down to 37 Hz
- Selectable Crossover (100 or 180 Hz)
- Acoustic Impedance Balancing Reduces Cone Rocking
- Cast Aluminum Door Functions as a Heat Sink
- Reinforced Deep Pole Cup
For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega’s folded horns. In the spirit of their innovative and forward thinking founder – Gene Czerwinski - Cerwin Vega brings you the next generation of his groundbreaking, and ground shaking folded horns, which define and deliver pure, powerful and thunderous bass extension.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.