Cymatic Audio’s uTrack-X32 expansion card for the world-class X32 and M32 family of consoles that provides you just that. Fitting snugly into the expansion card slot of the X32/M32 console, the uTrack-X32 adds full multitrack capabilities, completely independent and non-intrusive to your console’s mixing operations.
Expand your X32/M32 console beyond mixing and create a self-contained mixing, recording and playback powerhouse.
Cymatic uTrack X32 Recorder Card For Behringer X32 Features
- 32 channel recording directly from your console, no computer or tablet needed
- Simple one-button “Push and Go” user interface to record
- 32-channel player, remotely controlled with uRemote software (Android, Win, IOS, OS X)
- 32-input, 32-output USB computer audio interface for Windows, OS X and iOS
- 32-Channel Recorder/Player features:
- 32 tracks of recording or playback (up to 48kHz/24bits)
- “Pre-Record” mode ensures you never miss a downbeat again
- Conveniently create new takes during continuous recording
- Works with user-supplied, off the shelf USB hard drive for storage
- Recording time limited only by size of USB storage
- Ethernet network interface for remote control from uRemote software
- Free uRemote applications for Windows, OS X, iOS and Android:
- Detailed uTrack-X32 status information
- Large transport control buttons- Create location markers ‘on the fly’ when recording
- Create playback loops ‘on the fly’- Browse and select songs on connected drive
- Change uTrack-X32 settings
- Free uTool software applications for Windows and OS X allows to conveniently:
- Transfer audio content between uTrack-X32 and computer
- Extract mono wave files from recordings for importing into any DAW
- Create multitrack songs up to 32 channels, for playback from uTrack-X32
Even with all the great features your digital mixer provides, haven’t there still been times you wish you could:
Simply record 32 channels directly to USB storage with just one touch of a button? A simple way that lets you reliably record hours of audio without having to wonder where to put your laptop, additional USB wires, opening new sessions, create tracks, arms tracks? A recorder that you can ‘Set-and-Forget’ till the show is over, knowing that later you can easily transfer your recordings into your favorite DAW?
Start the sound check at your convenience, without having to wait for the musicians, all while loop certain passages on the fly and giving you ample time to rehearse and fine-tune your best mix ever?
Control this recorder conveniently from your OS X, Windows, iOS or Android device if you wanted to?
Enjoy all of the above features, while preserving your console’s ability to act as a 32X32 USB interface if you needed it to?
Well the wait is over!