A monumental breakthrough in bass string technology, FlexSteels deliver the unique combination of flexible feel optimized for slap and finger-style playing coupled with a coveted deep and round tone with just the right amount of punch and bite.
A harmonic-rich steel alloy with precisely formulated core-to-wrap diameters wound to the most precise specifications delivers this singular tone and feel with unsurpassed consistency and extra-long string life.
DAddario FlexSteels Round Wound Bass Strings Features
- Deep, round sound with just the right amount of punch and bite
- Flexible feel optimized for finger style and slapping player
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 7/8 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Super Light Gauges: .040, .060, .075, .095
- Light Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100
- Custom Light Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Medium Gauges: .050, .070, .085, .105