For traditional long scale electric baritone guitars, you won’t find better strings than the DAddario EXL Nickel Wound Baritone Electric Guitar Strings! These high quality strings are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
DAddario EXL Nickel Wound Baritone Guitar Strings Features
- Designed for traditional, longer scale electric baritone guitars
- Ideal for B-tuned baritone guitars, such as Danelectro
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Light: Plain steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .062
- Medium: Plain steel .014, .018, Nickel Wound .026, .044, .056, .068