D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
Referred to as "Custom Light," EXP26 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
Custom Light, 11-52.
D'Addario EXP26 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Features:
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052