The DAddario EXPPBB170S Coated Short Scale Acoustic Bass Strings are designed specifically for short scale acoustic basses with a scale length of up to 30 inches. The EXP coating extends the life of the string 4 times more than standard strings. The D’Addario EXPPBB170S strings provide a rich, deep and projecting tone.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life.
DAddario EXPPBB170S Short Scale Acoustic Bass Strings Features
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String short scale acoustic basses
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100