Featuring a wound 3rd/G string for players more tension for drop tuning or a traditional "jazz" setup.
D’Addario NYXL wound 3rd guitar strings will bend further, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power.
NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.elivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
Daddario NYXL Nickel Wound 3rd String Set Features
- NYXL’s feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – Play Fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Light Wound 3rd: .012, .016, .024w, .032, .042, .052
- Medium Wound 3rd: .013, .017, .026w, .036, .046, .056