The ultimate solution for custom wiring your pedalboard or rack gear when space is restricted. Ordinary cable kits require soldering or manual stripping of wires that can lead to connection errors and frustration. D’Addario cable kits feature solderless plugs that connect to cables in seconds, creating custom lengths easily. It’s as simple as cutting the cable to length, placing the cable end into the plug end, and securing the set screw to produce flawless, great-sounding cables.
The included plugs can be configured for straight or right angle connections, and use less space than standard audio plugs. The plugs also feature our patented Geo-Tip design for an enhanced connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack for custom cables that produce the most accurate and reliable reproduction of your sound.
D'Addario PW-MGPKIT-10 Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Mini plug design takes up less space between pedals and can be configured for straight or right angle connections.
- Solderless plugs connect to cable in seconds,creating custom lengths easily.
- Patented Geo-Tip design ensures an improved connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack.
- Low capacitance cable design transmits full harmonic detail with the utmost transparency.
- Comes with 10 plugs, 10’ of cable, mini cable cutter, and screwdriver
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.