Bass players can blend and fine tune their tone with the Alpha Omicron pedal for beautifully brutal low end. With the double distortion engine (Alpha and Omega), the Alpha Omicron delivers the same harmonic rich, varied textures its big brother can at a fraction of the size and cost.
Darkglass Alpha Omicron Dual Channel Bass Distortion Pedal Features
- Blend: Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
- Mod: Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
- Bite Switch: Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition.
- Growl Switch: Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.
With its distinct design and unparalleled versatility the Alpha Omega is relentlessly carving a path to becoming the new standard for bass players in need of a preamplifier to be apologetically heard in any musical context. With the Alpha Omega’s popularity and momentum, Darkglass decided it was time for an uncompromising option to those in search of the same bone-crushing sound and flexibility but in a smaller, more affordable format.
Darkglass is proud to introduce to you their new Alpha Omicron.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.