The Alpha Omega 900 amplifies the best qualities of one of the most powerful and distinct Darkglass products ever made. The Alpha·Omega 900 takes the best elements of our most successful distortion preamplifier ever, combined with state of the art features to make a monstrous 900-watt amplifier with earth-shattering tone.
Darkgass Alpha Omega 900 Bass Amplifier Head Features
- Dual 1/4”/Speakon jacks
- Dual XLR Out Pre AND Post
- Headphone Jack with separate volume control
- Auxiliary In
- Memory for 3 Impulse response via the Cab Select switch
- MIDI for remote switching, configurable with the Darkglass Suite
- USB connector to load IRs, MIDI learning, among other features
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- Built-in Adjustable studio-grade VCA compression
- Alpha and Omega Drive Circuits
- Passive/Active Switch
- 4/2 Ohm functionality
While Darkglass' signature Alpha and Omega drive engines add incredible girth and size to the overdriven signal, the studio-grade VCA compressor adds an extra layer of control, and the ultra-quiet 6-band graphic equalizer can help sculpt the tone from aggressive and overdriven to crystal clear clean, whatever your needs may be.
That's not everything though, the MIDI programmability and impulse response cabinet simulation with up to three different storable virtual cabinets make the AO900 not only one of the most complete amplifiers for the touring musician but combined with the auxiliary input and headphone output, the ideal tool for silent practicing.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.