As front of house engineers know, sometimes the sound booth (if there is one) is accessible to whoever feels like messing with your settings after sound check. The pro-range puts a solid barrier between such intrusion, granting audio engineers peace of mind whatever the scenario.
Designed and engineered specifically for the Allen & Heath QU-24 digital mixing desk and manufactured from polycarbonate, a tough transparent plastic rigorously tested before it carries our name. Shields faders and controls from dust, liquids and other damaging elements whilst accommodating cables. Recommended by the industry, used by professionals.
DeckSaver Allen and Heath QU-24 Protective Cover Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed to fit the Allen & Heath QU-24
- Strong, attractive protection for your console
- Made of polycarbonate, a plastic used in bullet proof glass
- UV Protection for outdoors gigs
- Covers while cables remain connected
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.