Full-featured, the Envoi Go is a high performance/high powered PA system that has the versatility to operate off its long-lasting internal rechargeable battery as well as from external AC power. Envoi Go has two XLR balanced inputs, two 1/4-inch line inputs and two 1/8-inch stereo inputs, so it can accommodate virtually any connection or mixing scenario. It streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth®-enabled device and it also has a built-in USB/SD (MP3/WMA) player, making it perfect for unattended playback.
Denon Envoi Go Portable AC/Battery Powered PA System Features
- Two 3-way active speakers (each speaker: 6.5” low-frequency driver, two 3” high- frequency drivers)
- 150W RMS, 300W peak (AC power line)
- 100W RMS, 200W peak (DC battery-powered)
- Powered by AC or rechargeable battery
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of cordless sound
- Built-in USB/SD (MP3/WMA) player with LCD display for unattended playback
- Bluetooth® connection for wireless audio streaming
- 2-band EQ per channel
- 16 user-selectable digital effects
- Two XLR and 1/4” line inputs, two 1/8” stereo inputs, L/R 1/4” input
- Track recording stereo RCA input and output, 1/4” AUX output
- Stereo 1/4” external insert effects
- 35mm pole-mount socket under the speakers and control unit
Performance and thoughtful convenience features abound: its 3-piece design folds up into an easily-transportable “suitcase” that weighs less than 29 lbs., making it easy to bring great sound anywhere. Mounting options are almost unlimited, since all three pieces have industry-standard pole-mount sockets. The speakers are true 3-way units with 6.5-inch woofers and dual 3-inch mid/high-frequency drivers. The system delivers a staggering 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts RMS, so covering a large space with clear sound is a snap. Finally, the built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to five hours, for an uninterrupted performance.