A professional DJ turntable, the VL12 Prime features highest-in-industry torque, adjustable
pitch, isolation feet and dramatic RGB lighting with professional-grade metal construction! The Denon VL12 Prime is a direct-drive professional DJ turntable designed and built from the ground up by Denon DJ.
Denon DJ VL12 Prime Professional Tunrtable Features
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Highest-in-industry 5kgf/cm torque on “High” setting
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter redefines tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33 1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: ±8%, 16%, 50%
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Color selection and brightness controls
With heavy-duty all-metal construction and adjustable torque to fit any DJ style, the VL12 Prime cuts, scratches, and blends any music to perfection. Under the turntable are four special isolation feet, enabling the VL12 to resist vibration from almost any environmental source, even in very
Pitch is adjustable over a very wide range, from ±8% to ±50%, so the DJ can achieve the perfect tonal effect. Switchable Low and High torque settings ensure the ideal start-up with any record, and the precise S-shaped tone arm tracks any record perfectly, extracting every last bit of musical impact and detail.
For a perfect finishing touch, the platter is ringed with RGB lighting, with custom control of brightness and color. This is a one-of-a-kind turntable with striking looks to match its extraordinary performance and build quality.