When Digitech reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan, over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech has raised the bar with the newJ ML2 JamMan Stereo Looper Phrase Sampler Pedal with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store up to 16 hours of material in an additional 99 slots.
Digitech JML2 JamMan Stereo Looper Phrase Sampler Pedal Features:
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC memory card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total).
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager™ Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free functionality
The JamMan Stereo also features true stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it perfect for backing tracks or DJ applications.
The JML2 JamMan Stereo Looper Phrase Sampler Pedal features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech’s free JamManager software that organizes and saves your JamMan Stereo loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
Free JamManager Looper Librarian Software!
The JamManager syncs to your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay to save, rename, and archive the loops you have created. JamManager also lets you create JamLists that let you customize loop sets to download to your JamMan and take to your gigs, eliminating the need for multiple SD cards.
Once you use the JamManager with your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, or JamMan Delay, you'll never think about looping the same way.
Visit DigiTech's website and click on products and select Specialty pedals and select JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo or JamMan Delay and the free download is located under resources on the right hand side.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.