The Digitech JMSXT Looper can control many slaves, perfectly synchronizing tempos together for huge capabilities. This package includes the JamMan Solo XT to be used as a master, 2 JamMan Express XT as slaves, and 2 15ft TRS Cables. The looping possibilities are truly remarkable with this killer setup!
DigiTech JamMan Solo XT
The DigiTech JamMan Solo XT Stereo Guitar Looper Pedal will bring inspiration and energy to your performance with virtually limitless loops! Store over 35 minutes of stereo CD quality loops in 200 internal memories for massive possibilities. The JamMan Solo XT provides stereo capabilities in an ultra compact unit and seamless transitions between looped phrases which make it an invaluable tool for composing and performing.
Get the stereo looping experience you need from straight-forward backing loops to intricate loop layers by yourself or with your band. The JamMan Solo XT features Auto-Record, Auto-Quantize, adjustable BPMs, and three different Stop modes to help you perfect your performance. Use the powerful JamSync to link JamMan Solo XTs and create the ultimate multi-looping system. The JamMan Solo XT pedal gives your musical performance a rich, full sound while staying true to the sound you compose.
DigiTech JamMan Solo XT Stereo Looper Pedal Features
Digitech JamMan Express XT
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Optional micro SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 200 additional memories
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free
- Sync multiple JamMan Solo XT pedals together to create a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free functionality
Record, stop and play with unlimited overdubs, the Digitech JamMan Express XT Looper Pedal uses a simple and compact pedal design that can be powered on a 9V battery or optional power supply for convenient use on any pedalboard. Convenient LEDs offer visual representation of the mode in use and the undo function ensures you won’t have to restart from the beginning of your layered loops when a part isn’t perfect or when you want to backtrack during a performance.
Digitech JamMan Express XT Looper Pedal Features
- 10 minutes of Stereo recording time
- True-bypass, JamSync and Silent Clear
- Separate LEDs for Record, Overdub, and Play Status
- Unlimited Overdubs with Undo and Redo
- Works with 9V battery or 9VDC Power Supply (sold separately)
- Durable metal chassis and footswitch
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate