With seven inspirational Lexicon reverbs, the DigiTech Polara will be the new architect of your soundscape, defining space and adding spiritual dimension to your playing. The Polara’s flexible reverbs cover a full spectrum, from the intimate warmth of Room, to the vast expansiveness of Hall, through time with the cosmic power of Reverse, and anchored by Lexicon’s revered Modulated, Plate and Spring reverbs. In addition to those classics, the Polara introduces the new Halo reverb. The Halo reverb with cascading octaves interspersed in the reverb decays will cast a heavenly glow over your tone.
With its new, compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Polara truly represents the latest evolution in DigiTech pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint. The Polara offers independent Level, Liveliness, Decay and Type controls; Stereo Inputs and Outputs; a Soft Click Footswitch; and a Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch. It is true bypass and uses a 9V DC power supply (not included) to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
DigiTech Polara Reverb Guitar Pedal Features
- Seven Lexicon Reverb Types:
- ROOM - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience.
- PLATE - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings.
- REVERSE - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume.
- MODULATED - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords.
- HALO - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts.
- HALL - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay.
- SPRING - Classic surf reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Includes the following stage accessories: Stomplock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage, and Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard