The Dirty Robot Stereo Mini-Synth has two voices, Synth and Vocal Formant, to transform your guitar or bass tone. Providing a wide array of controls, the Dirty Robot Stereo Mini-Synth allows you to reshape your sound into something completely new.
DigiTech Dirty Robot Stereo Mini Synth Pedal Features
- Two voices, Synth and Vocal Formant
- Drift Knob blends Square Wave with Octave and Sub
- 3 concentric knobs give you tons of control in a small form factor
- Momentary switch to access virtual “mod wheel”
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- True bypass
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad
Digitech has welded a staggering 7 controls and two different voicings onto this metallic monster, including the new Drift Knob that allows you to morph and blend Sub, Octave, and Square waveforms in real time. A huge variety of cyborg sounds can now come to life with the simple spin of a knob. The toggle switch selects two cybernetic voicings: V1 is Wah voicing and V2 is vocal formant synthesis.