Meet the newest member of DigiTech's incredibly popular RP modeling floor processor line - the new feature-packed RP50.
DigiTech's engineers built the RP50 with the great tone and effects you expect from DigiTech, including award-winning amp, cabinet and pick-up modeling and an arsenal of studio-quality effects. They didn't skimp on the processing either. The RP50 uses DigiTech's AudioDNA DSP chip to ensure that both modeling and effects are world-class. Plus 24-bit A/D/A conversion so that no frequency response is lost between inputs and outputs.
The DigiTech RP50 delivers an amazing list of features:
- 11 classic amp models.
- 19 effects.
- Built-in drum machine.
- Pickup modeling.
- Acoustic Guitar and Speaker Cabinet modeling.
- A Built-in tuner.
And their engineers even snuck in a drum machine with 30 patterns and an easy-to-use 13-LED array tuner. Then they made sure that the RP50's user interface was so simple a drummer could operate it (well most drummers, anyway).
Dollar for dollar, guitar players can't get more power than you get in the RP50. Details include 10 simultaneous effects, stereo headphone/line output, 40 factory/40 user presets, and an expression pedal input. Powered by 6 AA
batteries or the included AC adapter.
DigiTech RP50 Features
- The built-in Audio DNA super-chip delivers 11 Award Winning Amp Models
- 20 Studio Quality effects, up to 8 at a time
- Built-in drum machine with 30 patterns
- 40 User/40 Factory presets
- Expression pedal input for Whammy, Wah and Volume effects
- 24-bit A/D/A
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Chromatic tuner with user friendly LED array
- Stereo output doubles as headphone jack
- Battery or external power supply. 6 AA batteries or power supply (included)
If you've drooled over DigiTech's bigger RP Series models but didn't have that much cash in your jeans, you should definitely score an RP50.