The RP55 modeling guitar processor is the easiest pedal to use. Musicians enjoy the multi-effects capability at the click of a footswitch. Equipped with 11 Amp Models and 20 studio quality effects with up to 8 effects which can be used at once for unimagined tonal possibilities. Just simply dial up your choice of amps and preset effects settings with no deep parameter settings. Enjoy professional tone with no hassles.
The RP55 uses our AudioDNA DSP chip to produce effects and amps that are studio-class. Plus 24-bit A/D/A conversion so that no frequency response is lost between inputs and outputs. Also included is a drum machine with 30 patterns and an easy-to-use 13-LED chromatic tuner.
Digitech RP55 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 11 Amp Models
- 5 Cabinets
- 20 Studio Quality Effects, up to 8 at once
- Built-in drum machine with 30 patterns
- 40 user, 40 Factory Presets
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Expression pedal input for Whammy, Wah and Volume
- Easy-to-read LED Display
- Stereo Output doubles as headphone jack
- Low-noise 24-Bit analog digial converters
- Runs on 6 AA batteries or the optional PS200R power supply
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.