The heavy-duty 5500TD 2-leg hi-hats from DW feature lateral cymbal seat adjustment, integrated memory locks and 379 locking clutch. Step up to true pro-grade hardware and never look back!
Drum Workshop 5500TD Delta Hi-Hat Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed ‘sloshyness’ and lock it so it doesn't come loose
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21 and 15 inches), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.