The Drum Workshop DW 9300 Double Braced Snare Drum Stand is designed with a double pedal set-up in mind. DW designed the 9300 stand with an offset basket that allows optimal snare positioning while remaining balanced. Extremely rugged, reliable and adjustable, there is simply no better choice for double kick pedal players!
Drum Workshop DW 9300 Double Braced Snare Drum Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock
- The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100 percent repeatable, precise height settings every time
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.