The one touch clutch makes this hi-hat stand a perfect companion to MDD bass drum pedals. These precisely Machined Direct-Pull hi-hats feature a host of patented features, adjustments and cutting edge technology. From a newly-designed One-Touch Clutch down to a machined high-grade aluminum perforated pedal plate, these hi-hats are engineered to provide drummers with smooth, responsive action and road-ready dependability.
DW DWCPMDDHH2 USA Machined Direct Drive 2 Leg Hi Hat Stand
- One-Touch Clutch allows you to adjust cymbal tension with a single turn. New V-clamp grips hi-hat rod like never before.
- Offset Cymbal Seat Adjustment for quick and easy bottom cymbal angle adjustment.
- VERT (Vertical Spring Tension Adjustment) is a revolutionary machined slider that controls overall spring tension.
- With Direct-Pull System with Selectable Action you choose direct or "floating" feel to suit all styles of playing.
- High-grade solid Machined Aluminum Linkage matches direct-drive, Footboard Height Adjustment so you can match heights.
- Retractable Spurs for traction on carpeted surfaces.
- Clamp-Lock Base Plate is a unique design that keeps folding base plate securely locked in place.
- Racing-inspired Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard is smooth and lightweight.
- Contoured Heel Plate is sleek and ergonomic.
- Interlocking Delta Hinge ensures zero lateral movement.