The Peavey 3120 tube amp head gives rock guitar players three channels of tone with generous amounts of gain. Featuring 120 watts of power, the Peavey 3120 high-gain guitar amplifier head has a trio of distinct voices capable of producing guitar tones from crisp and clean to total high-gain saturation.
Peavey 3120 Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 120 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Four EL34 and 4 x 12AX7 tubes
- Power amp switchable to use EL34 or 6L6GC tubes
- Three footswitchable channels
- Clean channel features volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Rhythm channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Lead channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Master volume control
- Damping switch for tight, medium or loose response
- Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls
- Line Out with level control
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Peavey 3120 gives guitar players 3 fully independent channels of all-tube, tone-shaping satisfaction. The Lead and Rhythm channels feature gain and volume controls and an active 3-band EQ, while the Clean channel offers nicely rounded tones crafted by a passive 3-band EQ and volume control. A global master volume governs the amount of power delivered by its 4 EL34 or 6L6GC power-amp tubes, while the Gain controls on the Lead and Rhythm channels adjust the amount of 12AX7 gain saturation.
The 3120 rear panel hosts a unique Peavey custom tone control feature, a 3-setting damping switch that alters speaker resonance to create tight, medium, and loose tones—from a precise punch for rhythmic attack to a full, widely resonant sound. Also on the amp head's rear panel is a footswitchable effects loop with dedicated Send and Return controls and a Line Out with Level control.
Guitars/Basses, Amp, Pre-Amps, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers & EQs: 2 years Drums: 2 years Enclosures: 2 years Digital Effects, Keyboard & MIDI Controllers: 1 year Mics: 2 years Speaker Components (incl. replacement parts) and all Accessories: 1 year Tubes & Meters: 90 days