The EVH 5150 Chorus is based on a legendary chorus unit that Eddie used to add texture and dimension to some of his most classic recordings from the early 1980s. It has a simple three-knob setup—Volume, Tone, and Intensity—with Input and Output Level pad switches, mono and stereo outputs, and an internal True/Buffered Bypass switch for modern rig flexibility. Combine this pedal with the 5150 Overdrive for a huge sound that’s thick and chewy.
MXR EVH 5150 Chorus Pedal Features
- Captures Eddie Van Halen's early ’80s chorus sound
- Legendary chorus circuit suped up for modern rig flexibility
- Input and Output Level switches to optimize signal-to-noise performance and achieve unity throughput gain
- Volume, Tone, and Intensity controls
- Internal True/Buffered Bypass switch
- Mono and Stereo outputs