The Magni 500 210C combo is based on the award winning Reidmar amp design. Reflecting the personality of the musician, this amp benefits from the Soft Clip technique (known from the EBS Reidmar amplifiers) that preserves the solid bottom on higher volumes. The excellent analog preamp offers highly effective filters and is equipped with the useful Notch-filter, to prevent feedback that may evolve from certain frequencies in some venues.
EBS Magni 500 210C Bass Combo Amplifier Features
- Based upon the award winning Reidmar amp design
- Soft Clip design for preserved solid bottom at high volume
- 4-band EQ with Bright and Notch filters
- High efficiency speakers for best tonal character
- Double-ported cabinet (front and back)
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Speakon output to extend the combo with an extra 8 ohm cabinet
- Switchable between 120/230V
- Balanced XLR output with ground lift
- Headphones output
- Line Out
- Effects loop.
- EBS Magni 500 - 210
- Dust cover included
Double-ported cabinet. The EBS Magni 500 combos are ported on the front AND back, for better bass response, especially in smaller venues.
Extra features. Enjoy the seamlessly controlled onboard Compressor, the aux input option to play along to music, and the output to connect your headphones. With the balanced XLR-output, you can connect your amp to front-of-house or recording device without need of an external DI-box.
The EBS Magni 500 features a 210 (2x10” + tweeter) configuration and produces the perfect bass sound! The 210C combo is equipped with a Speakon output to connect an extra 8 ohm speaker of choice, if needed...
The EBS Magni 500 bass combos will be delivered with a protective cover. It is switchable from 120/230V.