EHX’s rich history was marked by many revolutionary pedals but one of the most distinctive lines was a group of analog drum synthesizers that included the Crash Pad. Like the original from 1980, the new Crash Pad can create an array of drum sounds and other-worldly oscillation sweeps, as well as process external sounds thru its resonant filter. Plus, it’s been updated to respond to expression pedal/CV input for external control over the filter in real-time.
Electro-Harmonix Crash Pad Analog Drum Synthesizer Features
- Creates a range of percussive sounds from cymbals, snares and hi hats to oscillation sweeps
- Triggers via the on-board pushbutton, an external (non-MIDI) drum pad and most clock generators
- Process external sounds thru the resonant filter + EXP/CV input for real-time filter control
- Rugged, die-cast chassis, supplied with an EHX9.6DC-200 PSU, also accepts a 9V battery
- Works great with the EHX Clockworks Rhythm Generator/Synthesizer, 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer and other similar devices