The Lester G is the ultimate stereo rotary speaker emulator for guitar with all the features and sounds. The ultimate rotary speaker emulator packed with goodies like a specially designed compression circuit to supercharge the rotating speaker effect on guitar. Lester G’s comprehensive controls include fully adjustable tube-style overdrive, Fast and Slow modes and an Acceleration control to dial in the rate at which the effect transitions between speeds. The sound of that giant wood cabinet will now fit on a pedalboard!
Electro-Harmonix Lester G Stereo Rotary Speaker Simulator Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ultimate rotary speaker emulator
- Fully featured compressor built-in
- Stereo/mono in/out
- Tube emulated overdrive
- Adjustable Fast and Slow modes
- Acceleration control
- High quality buffered bypass
- Includes: EHX9.6DC-200 PSU
- Dimensions: (W x L x H) 4.75 x 5.75 x 2.5” (146 x 121 x 64mm)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.