With 1500 watts of Class D power and 132 dB peak SPL, the EKX-12P from Electro Voice will power a huge variety of portable and installed sound applications! Legendary EV sound quality and reliability come together with the latest QuickSmartDSP technology for a speaker that just can’t be beat anywhere near this price. Pair this 2-way 12-inch powered speaker with an EKX powered sub for maximum clarity and low-end punch.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV’s award-winning industrial design – with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Electro Voice EKX-12P Powered PA Speaker Features
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles
Best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. EV-exclusive Cardioid Control Technology feature for subwoofers allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.