The EKX-15 passive speaker is for those who want to take their sound up a notch! EV-engineered components and Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV’s award-winning industrial design – with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish – ensures the EKX-15 speakers look as great as they sound.
Electro Voice EKX-15 Passive PA Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 15-inch two-way passive loudspeaker system
- 1600W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- 15-inch LF EVS-15M woofer and 1-inch DH-1M HF titanium compression driver
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles
- 90x60 degree pattern coverage for best coverage on mid-size stages and 40 degree monitor angle with rubber feet
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.