Providing realistic sounds plus an intuitive pad layout, you can create amazing drum sequences with the Analog Rytm MKII. Featuring true analog tone characteristics such as the depth of the kick drums, the bite of the snare drums, cavernous toms, the airy shimmer of the hihats allows you to fine-tune the sounds to your liking and get working.
Elektron Analog Rytm MKII Drum Machine Features
A different drum
- Sampling capability
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons rated for 50 million presses
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Quick performance controls
- Large pads for maximum playability
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Rytm MKII parameters
- Balanced sampling inputs
- Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- Premium cast aluminium enclosure
Fuse distinctive analog percussion with samples. Bring in the power of sequencing and performance controls. The Analog Rytm MKII is a one stop solution beat machine.
Analog Rytm MKII is an analog/digital beat making dream machine. Everything – from the state of the art aluminium enclosure, via the large pads, to the new quick performance controls – is a direct result of the quest for rhythmical excellence. And now you can sample with it too.
Eight voice analog drum machine & sampler
Elevated by samples
For ultimate creative versatility you can layer samples on top of the analog drum sounds. Capture your own sounds, or use pre-recorded material, to make your beats as smooth, as rough, as realistic or as fantastic as you’d like. The perfect unity of analog percussion and sampling simply goes beyond.
When you’ve got your drums ready, record them to the sequencer and play them back. Do it using the pads, or perform detailed programming on the sequencer steps. Really meticulous or totally spontaneous: it’s up to you.