Featuring rugged construction and an included road case, Elite Core's snakes are an excellent choice for stage or studio use. The PS8030 has long-term durability, high-quality wire, connectors and shielding for clean, quiet audio performance. Elite Core snakes are built tough for years of reliable performance on the road, your home studio, church, or school. And when you're not using the included foam-lined road case to protect your snake, you can use it for all of your other performance tools- mics, cables, direct boxes, etc.
Elite Core PS8030 8-Channel Stage Snake with Case Features
- Features:- 8 Balanced XLR Channels (Neutrik YS series connectors)
- Shielded Twisted Pair with foil and drain wire
- Low Oxygen Copper
- Metal Strain Relief on both fanout and box end
- Neoprene jacket
- Each channel labeled
- Easy pull handle on stage box
- Heavy-duty heat shrink over the entire length of fanout
- Cable management disk on fanout
- Field-serviceability with machine screws to attach connectors to box
- Top-panel access with extra wire on each connector inside the box
- Spare emergency channels hidden inside the box and fan
- Foam-lined road case
Elite Core snakes feature 24 gauge shielded lines with foil shield and a drain wire on each channel. Neutrik YS series of connectors are used on the fanout as well as the box. All channels are fully balanced and shielded, with XLR connectors throughout. Each Elite Core stage snake also comes with a bag to cover the stage box or fan during transport or storage.