Driven by a new, lightning-fast sound engine, the Mixcraft 8 features advanced audio and MIDI routing, native sidechaining, and Audio Control, an innovative new feature allowing audio signals to control instrument and effect parameters. Comprehensive support has been added for VST3 plug-ins and MP4 video, both must-have formats in professional studio environments. Mixcraft 8 is packed with high-end features including live performance panel recording, nested submixes, track grouping, and so much more.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio Production Software Features
- Multitrack recording with looping and punch in/out
- Full MIDI sequencer capabilities with real time recording plus Step and Piano Roll Editors
- Notation mode for writing and printing sheet music
- Mix automation and editing
- Live Performance Panel for triggering synchronized audio and MIDI loops and clips
- Virtual Instrument Plug-Ins including Pianissimo Piano (with pristine Steinway™ Model D piano samples and physical modeling), modeled combo organs, Alpha and Omni Samplers (for realistic strings and other sampled sounds), the Lounge Lizard Electric Piano (by AAS), Acoustica Studio Drums
plus virtual analog synthesizers including the Minimogue VA, Alien 303, the Renegade (from G-Sonique), and more.
- Audio processing plug-ins include Acoustica Reverb, Compressor, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, EQ and Distortion, plus Voxengo and Shred Amp Simulators, VocalZap, GSnap Pitch Correction, Pultronic Tube EQ, ORB7000 Octave Reverb, Voxengo Spectrum Analyzer, EU ProMixEQ-10A, DTC-1 Compressor,
- Loop and Sample Library with thousands of audio loops
- Support for VST 2.4 effects and instruments
- Video editing
- Audio Warping and Audio Quantization
- Improved time stretching and pitch shifting technology
- Multiple automation lanes for single track
- Performance panel for live triggering of audio and MIDI loops and clips
- Plug-and-play support for Novation Launchpad, Mackie Control, and Frontier Design Tranzport controllers
- Step Editor for beat and pattern creation
Mixcraft’s enormous collection of royalty-free studio-quality loops is organized into Song Kits, for incredibly easy track creation – no musical training required! Over 7,500 loops, music beds, sound effects, and samples for fast and easy professional music production. Put the finishing touches on videos or ambient compositions with our comprehensive collection of sound effects and music beds. Improved sound browsing allows rapid auditioning and sound selection. The Favorites star enables fast recall of frequently used sounds. Infinitely broaden your sound palette with built-in Freesound.org browsing and import functions.
Rock the house with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible Performance Panel. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing. Manipulate the Performance Panel under your fingers with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer’s keyboard, and jam along with Mixcraft’s powerful virtual instruments. Record loops directly to Performance Panel grid locations for instant creation of layered live loop performances.
MIDI Scoring and Editing
It’s never been easier to compose your own beats, patterns, and musical scores. Build custom beats and musical patterns at lightning speed using the fun and creative new step sequencer. Create and edit performances with the powerful piano roll editor. Use the notation editor to write, view, publish, and print professional-quality music scores.
Instruments and Effects
Get ready for a plethora of virtual instruments, including emulations of classic synthesizers, rock organs, and electric pianos. Build your own beats and sounds with the exclusive new Omni and Alpha Samplers that redefine ease of use. Master your tracks with a tremendous array of outstanding professional effects. Mixcraft 8 is packed with a wide selection of virtual instrument and effect plug-ins.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio Production Software System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
Translated into 17 languages: English, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, and Hungarian.