The eMedia Bass Method Instructional Software Version 2 is the second volume of the best-selling bass CD-ROM. Now with interactive feedback while you are playing, eMedia makes learning to play and read music easier! eMedia provides step by step learning where techniques are demonstrated in full-motion split-screen videos showing multiple angles and close-ups. Learning to play bass guitar has never been easier!
eMedia Bass Method Instructional Software Version 2 Features:
"A fun and engaging way to create new and interesting bass lines."
- Over 140 step-by-step lessons
- Interactive Feedback on your playing
- Full-motion video with split-screens and close-ups
- Note and Finger Tracker shows what you're playing
- Animated Fretboard
- Over 200 songs and exercises
- Hit songs from artists such as Bob Dylan, CCR and The Grateful Dead
- Automatic Tuner
- American Songwriter
"Offers a firm foundation for any aspiring bassist."
- Guitar World Magazine
"Even this lead-footed, tin-eared, rhythm-challenged oldster was turning out meaningful riffs not more than an hour after firing up eMedia Bass Method."
- James Coates, Chicago Tribune
"There's enough material here to bring any aspiring bassist from their first note to very competent, all-around musical ability."
- J. Mochi Park, Musician.com
"Soon you'll be playing like a great!"
Over 140 Step by Step Lessons
The lessons start with the basics, such as tuning the bass, and move on to playing simple bass lines, catchy rhythms with fills, and syncopation. The eMedia instructional software continues on with playing melodies, tablature & standard music notation, and a chapter on theory covering intervals, scales and triads. Detailed instructions on how to build your own bass line will teach you how to create a bass line for any song you like!
Now with Instant Feedback!
The eMedia Bass Method Instructional Software Version 2 listens through the computer's microphone to give instant feedback showing you when you play the correct notes on your bass as you progress through an exercise. Note Tracker even shows you the notes you play in standard music notation, making learning to read music easier than ever!
Follow along with the Animated Fretboard as you listen to the recorded audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks. Also includes bass-only and no-bass options so you can perfect your technique as you play along with the band.
Learn to play hit songs!
Learning bass is made fun with many popular songs, including hit songs made famous by the Grateful Dead, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bob Dylan, Steve Miller and others. Many of the songs in eMedia Bass Method are found in eMedia Guitar Method, so bass and guitar students can jam along with each other as they learn. Also includes an automatic tuner, recorder, guitar chord dictionary and digital metronome to give you everything you need to start playing bass guitar!
Some songs include:
- "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" - Bob Dylan
- "Rock'n Me" - Steve Miller Band
- "Scarborough Fair" - made famous by Simon & Garfunkel
- "La Bamba" - made famous by Los Lobos
- "Midnight Special" - made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" - various artists
- "Uncle John's Band" - The Grateful Dead
- "House of the Rising Sun" - various artists
- ...and many more!