With eMedia guitar lesson software learning how to play guitar is easy! eMedia Guitar Collection provides everything you need to learn and master guitar. eMedia Guitar Collection is the Ultimate Guitar Lesson Software Suite!
eMedia Guitar Collection 2018 Features
- Guitar lesson software that takes you from a beginning guitar to an accomplished player with 360 guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D., award-winning guitarist and Professor of Music, that cover rock, blues, folk, and classical to teach you how to play guitar in a variety of styles.
- Videos, with split-screen view and close-ups of both hands, that show you the techniques needed to learn how to play guitar.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard which shows fingerings for chords, notes, and bends synchronized to the music and makes it easy to follow guitar tabs and notes.
- The ability to highlight and loop sections to repeat any portion of a song or exercise.
- Variable-speed MIDI playback lets you slow down the music as needed.
- Note Tracker and Finger Tracker technology displays the notes you’re playing in staff notation and on the Animated Fretboard as the guitar software listens to your playing via the computer microphone.
- Interactive Feedback provides feedback on both chords you strum and melodies you play – helping you learn faster.
- Performance Evaluation gives your song playing a score in either a 5-star rating system or as a percentage so you can gauge your progress as you improve.
- Ear Training lesson chapter helps you learn to play by ear.
- Play along with live-recorded band Jam Tracks all throughout the course.
- Learn how to read guitar tabs (tablature) and music notation, plus how to play chords, guitar solos, and basic music theory.
- Over 100 songs, including hits made famous by Bob Dylan, Steve Miller, the Rolling Stones, and others to make guitar lessons fun. Learn how to play guitar songs to play on your own, or with others in a band! Learn the songs everyone loves to jam with eMedia Masters of Rock.
eMedia Guitar Collection takes you from beginning guitar lessons to being a confident guitarist who knows how to play guitar songs across rock, blues, pop, country, folk, and classical styles. eMedia Guitar Method starts off with over 190 guitar lessons teaching you basics like how to tune the guitar, picking, strumming, and how to play easy guitar chords and songs. It also shows you how to read guitar tabs (guitar tablature notation) and guitar notes (music notation). Then Intermediate Guitar Method builds on that with over 170 more guitar lessons to teach you how to play barre/bar chords, guitar scales, guitar solos, and fingerpicking technique with even more songs. The curriculum in both guitar methods was designed with University of Colorado-Boulder’s Kevin Garry, Ph.D. and is the most complete guitar instruction software available today. eMedia music technology such as Interactive Feedback and the Animated Fretboard makes it easy to see guitar fingerings and whether you are playing the proper notes. The included MIDI tracks let you slow down the music. With eMedia guitar lesson software learning how to play guitar is easy!
You also get eMedia Masters of Blues Guitar, which shows you how to play blues guitar using original artist recordings of 10 classic blues songs by Stevie Ray Vaughan, B.B. King, Muddy Waters, and others. Learn how to play the blues scale and guitar solos with string bends and vibrato complete with guitar tabs and notes.
eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar goes on to teach you how to play rock guitar with 14 classic rock guitar songs. Get note-for-note guitar tabs and standard music notation for “Behind Blue Eyes,” “All Along the Watchtower,” “Oye Como Va,” “Before You Accuse Me,” “The Sky is Cryin',” “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Magic Man,” and more. Learn the easy way with guitar lesson software that features interactive tabs, an Animated Fretboard, and software that shows you your mistakes as it listens to you play! There are even rhythm-only tracks to play along with.