Start a Band or Help Your Current Band Sound Better – the eMedia Band Collection Makes It Easy!
Have you ever wanted to start a band? A lot of famous groups such as U2 started out as just friends who wanted to play. They learned how to make music together, all at the same time. Or maybe you already have a band, and some of the members could use help getting their playing to the next level. Now it's easier than ever to get your band playing it's best with the eMedia Band Collection. This specially-priced bundle combines eMedia's award-winning music software that features interactivity, videos, and great songs with a drum instruction DVD. That's over $300 worth of acclaimed software to help your band play better. This is equivalent to hundreds of hours of private instruction costing thousands of dollars.
Proper instrumental techniques are taught with split-screen videos and multiple angles to make it easy to see how to place hands and fingers. Also for bass, guitar, piano and voice, eMedia's Interactive Feedback technology even listens to you and lets you easily see when you are playing or singing the correct notes.
You get dozens of great songs across multiple musical styles to keep learning fun. Song sections and exercises can be looped and slowed-down to make learning easier. Lessons cover all the basics of music such as rhythm, notes, chords, and how to read tabs and music notation to make it easier to learn songs, jam, and even write your own music.
eMedia Band Collection 5 Software and 1 DVD Set
- Five interactive software titles and one instructional DVD at a special, low price. The eMedia Band Collection includes eMedia Guitar Method v5, Interactive Rock Guitar, Bass Method v2, Piano and Keyboard Method v3, and Singing Method software, plus a Getting Started on Drums instructional DVD and a PitchBoy mini tuner.
- Over 1,000 total lessons were created by professional instructors with decades of experience from major music schools including Juilliard School of Music and the Guitar Institute of Technology.
- Learn instrument techniques plus music basics such as rhythm, chords, intervals, and how to read music notation and tabs.
- Interactive Feedback makes learning easy as it listens to you and shows when you play or sing the right notes.
- Guitar lessons for both acoustic and electric cover open and power chords, pedals, bends, licks, and the blues scale to help you learn lead guitar.
- Voice and keyboard lessons offer Performance Evaluation that grades performances and lets you see your progress.
- Bass lessons teach essential bass lines and how to create bass parts for chord progressions.
- Drummers learn how to set up a drum kit, drum tuning, foot/hand coordination, and basic beats found in hundreds of songs.
- Dozens of great songs including “House of the Rising Sun,” the “Midnight Special,” and other classics many with professional accompaniment and jam tracks.
- Songs used in eMedia music software include both audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks. Sections can be looped, slowed down, or sped up.
- Integrated tools include a guitar/bass tuner, chord dictionary, metronome, and audio recorder. You also get a PitchBoy keychain, chromatic tuner that's great for band practices and gigs.